今天比較冷。 風很大。

Well its been a very cold, windy week in Zhubei. Transfers were on Thursday and a lot changed. The biggest change being: my father abandoned me and left the country. Or in other words Elder Aiono finished his 2 years of serving the Lord and returned to his family in the states. He was a super great missionary, trainer, and friend to me. I learned a lot from him and I definitely miss the big guy. But I'm excited for him to begin this new adventure, and I'm super excited to get that wedding invite within the next few months ;). 

But yeah so I got a new companion and his name is Elder Moss. Super cool dude and super tall too at 6'5"! But yeah he's actually only been on the island for 3 months longer than myself. Which is definitely a little different from the older companions I've been with for the past 2 transfers. But its been great so far. 

But anyways the work in Zhubei is going just as great as ever. And the Liao family is doing absolutely wonderful. Jennifer (the 14 year old daughter) actually spent her weekend on a stake youth camping trip and had so much fun. And yesterday after a little discussion with the members, they concluded that they all want to get baptized together on the 26th! I am so excited for them and all the great blessings that await them. 

Just some pictures of the Lantern Festival going on right now. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

家可以成人間天堂

Well 天母 is a pretty great place

Sweet note from Sister Ni