Well 天母 is a pretty great place

Well 天母 is a pretty great place. Elder Triplett and I are already seeing so many miracles here. My first night here we had the opportunity to meet with this guy named Kirby that came to English class and had interest in learning more about us missionaries teach. So we taught him the Restoration and he was super interesting in Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. We invited him to come to a YSA fireside at the Jinhua Chapel and he came! He loved it and just didn't stop asking questions about the church the whole time. We then met with him again after English class and he set a baptismal date! He's just a super great guy and actually just becoming a great friend to me and Elder Triplett. 

Anyways another little miracle from this week happened just yesterday. Elder Triplett and I have been making a pretty large effort to visit as many members as possible every Sunday. So he showed me this sister's name in the phone and said he didn't really know who she was, but I should try to give her a call. So I call her, introduced myself, and asked if there was any way we could serve her and her family. She replied "Yes, you could come give my husband the missionary discussions." And I was just like "I'm sure we could do that" lol. So we proceeded to go over to their house and shared a Spirit filled Restoration message. And it was great. That visit gave her an opportunity to talk about why this gospel means so much to her in front of her husband, and it was an opportunity for him to consider how big of an impact the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ could have on his family. I'm super excited to continue working with them in their journey to becoming an eternal family!



Us and Kirby and the lovely 台北聖殿 (Taipei Temple)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

家可以成人間天堂

Sweet note from Sister Ni